Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Something To Share With You

Hello friends!

Beautiful Sonoma County
see more pictures

I would like to share with you this picture. Last autumn just after our wedding we went to Sonoma County for a "little" honeymoon. It wаs astounding there, we stayed at a beautiful Old Crocker Inn. I wish we could go there again, somewhere in the near future.

Now, I will post a new recipe of a cake I told you about yesterday.

"Swedish Cake"

Ingredients:

200g softened butter
150g sugar
2 eggs
170g all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon milk
30g almond flakes

Directions:

Preheat oven to 356 deg F (180 deg C)
1. Beat 150 g of softened butter and 125 g of sugar, add eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, 150 g of all-purpose flour, and water. Mix everything well
2. Pour dough on a greased baking tray, and bake for 30 min
3. In a frying pan melt 50 g of butter, add the rest of the sugar and all-purpose flour, milk, and almond flakes. Bring to a boil while stirring
4. After 30 min, pour almond flakes over the cake, and bake for 5 more minutes

This is it! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment