Each time I would like to share with you different pictures of mine. This beautiful landscape I named "Somewhere In Scotland"
Today I had a very long day, that is why I am really happy that it is almost over. Even though I am tired I feel like I have accomplished something today. And would like to share with you our dinner.
"Baked Fish"
Ingredients:
Fish fillets (you can easily make this dish out of any fish)
Sea salt
Fresh ground pepper
1 lemon
2 tablespoons butter
Directions:
Preheat oven to 356 deg F (180 deg C)
Rinse fish and pat dry
Place on the prepared baking sheet
Season each fillet with sea salt, fresh ground pepper, put a few slices of lemon.
Add fish to the baking tray
Place a pat of butter on each fillet and cook in the oven for 20 min
As a side dish I made "Summer Vegetable Packets"
In a large bowl combine tomatoes, onion, green beans, olives, sweet pepper, lemon juice, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, olive oil.
In a large bowl combine tomatoes, onion, green beans, olives, sweet pepper, lemon juice, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, olive oil.
Make packets out of foil. Add vegetable mixture. Bake together with fish for 20 min.
I am a huge fan of that kind of dishes, because it is healthy and does not take a lot of time to cook.
And the last, but not the least...Dessert :) Yummy :)
"Swedish Cake"
See you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment