This is it: "Meat and Cabbage Pie"
All you need:
(I do not give you proportions, because I don't know them for this receipt, and they may vary according to the size of the pie crusts you have)
ground meat
chopped cabbage
1 chopped onion
sea salt
ground pepper
Parmesan cheese
Directions:
1. Fry chopped onion
2. Add ground meat, after add salt, and pepper - stew for 30 min
* You may also put different kinds of herbs, I like the way rosemary goes with meat
3. In a separate pan stew cabbage - for about 30 min
2. Heat oven to 356 deg F ( 180 deg C)
3. Place bоttom crust on a pie pan, add half of the cabbage, then add meat, spread a little bit of sour-cream, and then add the rest of the cabbage. Top with second crust.
4. Using forefingers and thumbs, pinch crust to create a scalloped edge. Trim excess. Cut four slits in top crust.
5. Sprinkle pie with Parmesan cheese
6. Bake for 40-45 min, until golden brown
Cheerful You!
No comments:
Post a Comment