As for me, I was pretty busy yesterday.
First, had to to clean up our back yard. We still need to make some landscaping there, but not sure what are we going to do. For right now, I am happy that everything is cleaned, and we can at least walk there, and enjoy our time on the porch.
Here is the view from our porch:
One more picture of the yard:
Second, I was cooking dinner.
So, we had:
"Chicken Under A Fur Coat" , and a mashed potatoes on a side.
Let's start with "Chicken Under A Fur Coat"
Ingredients:
1 kg Chicken drumsticks
2 red betas
4-5 garlic cloves
200 g sour cream
sea salt
ground pepper
Directions:
1. Grate beats
2. Grate garlic
3. Combine grated beats, grated garlic, sour cream together, add salt, and pepper. Mix everything well
4. Roll each drumstick in the red beats mix (3), set aside for 30 min
5. In 30 min preheat oven to 375 deg F (180 deg C)
6. Bake covered for 40 min
Mashed Potatoes
Ingredients:
8 large peeled potatoes, cubed
4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
1/2 cup warm milk
1/3 cup butter, softened
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. pepper
Directions:
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan with water; cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until tender
2. Drain and mash with . Add cream cheese, butter, salt and pepper. Beat well. Add milk and beat till smooth
Bone Appetite!
And one more news, I am going to make step be step photos of my recipes! I hope you will enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment