Monday, May 3, 2010

Simply Delicious "Chicken and Potatoes"

Hello friends!

I think the sky in this picture is incredible. This photo was taken in Moscow, in Tsaritsyno.

Today everything was very slow. It been raining all night and morning, that is why I had to skip jogging for today. Humidity is unbelievable here in Atlanta, hope we will survive :)
In the afternoon I went for grocery and home shopping, and then I was busy with a dinner.
We had simply "Chicken and Potatoes"


Ingredients:

8 middle sized Red Skin Potatoes
5 Chicken Drumsticks
6 Garlic cloves
1 tablespoon of Butter
2 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil

For flavoring:

1 teaspoon of Marjoram
1/2 teaspoon of Oregano
1/2 teaspoon of Basil
1/2 teaspoon of Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon of Rosemary
Fresh Ground Pepper
2 tablespoons of Vegetable Oil

Directions:

1. Wash potatoes well, cut into thick round slices
2. Peel garlic and cut into slices
3. Warm butter and vegetable oil in a frying pan
4. Put garlic into a pan, and fry until transparent
5. Add potatoes, and fry for 15 min

making flavoring
In a mortar combine all the ingredients: marjoram, oregano, basil, rosemary, pepper, sea salt, oil

6. Wash and dry chicken drumsticks with paper towel. Roll each drumstick completely in a little bit of herbs mix
7. Preheat over to 390 deg F ( 200 deg C)
8. Place drumsticks in a backing tray, and add potatoes. Sprinkle potatoes with the rest of the herbs mix, if necessary add salt


9. Bake for 40 min


And I also made this easy salad with tomatoes and cucumbers, dressed with herbs, balsamic, and olive oil, sprinkled with spring onion.


Bone Appetit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment