It is been some time since I wrote, but today I am going to share with you something yummy.
Something my husband did on Sunday :)
So, we had "Cedar Plank Salmon"
Ingredients:
Salmon Fillet
Gorgonzola Cheese
Baby Spinach
Sea Salt
Fresh Ground Pepper
Lemon Joice
Cedar Plank
Directions:
Soak cedar plank in salted water for 2 hour, then drain.
1. Wash fillet in cold water, then dry with a paper towel
2. Place fillet on the plank, then salt, and pepper it
3. Sprinkle with Gorgonzola Cheese, and top with Spinach
4. Cook in a closed grill for approximately 20-25 min, then ready sprinkle with lemon juice
I prefer to eat without a side dish that is why most of the time I have salad, the recipe of which you can find here.
Bon Appetit!
and a picture...
Hope you enjoy new post, and thank you for reading! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment