Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"ITALIAN DAY"

Hello everyone!

In my bio I wrote about living close to Lake Tahoe. So, this picture is from there, picturesque Lake Tahoe, and Heavenly Resort with its gorgeous skiing.

I had an amazing day, first I was looking for a job, then I did some things about the house. Later I was cooking dinner, we had "Italian Soup With Pesto "


Ingredients:

3.5 oz Beans
3.5 oz Pasta
1 stalk of Celery
1 Carrot
1 Zucchini
1 Tomato
1 Leek
4 Garlic cloves
1 Sweet Pepper
1 White Onion
Parmesan Cheese
Pesto
Olive Oil
Fresh Ground Pepper
Sea Salt

Directions:

1. Soak beans, better to do it overnight
2. Boil beans for 1 hour, or until cooked
3. Wash and dry all the vegetables
4. Chop leek, garlic,celery, and white onion
5. Warm 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pot, fry chopped leek, garlic, celery, and white onion, until transparent
6. Cut into cubes the rest of the vegetables: carrot, zucchini, sweet pepper, and tomato, then add to the pot
7. Add beans and the water where they were cooked in to the pot
8. Boil everything for approx 12 min
9. In 12 min add pasta and cook until pasta is ready

*Serve with pesto souse, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and Fresh Ground Pepper

Bone Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment