Today I made some "Oatmeal Cookies", but this time I decided to change the recipe.
Welcome, and try my new receipt. I found it a little lighter for a stomach, and maybe somehow better.
Ingredients:
100 g all-purpose flour
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup warm water
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup cane sugar
100 g softened butter
1 egg
Optional:
vanilla extract
lemon juice
raisins
chocolate chips
Directions:
1. Cream together butter, brown sugar, and cane sugar.
2. Beat in egg, and stir in vanilla extract.
3. Add warm water, flour, oatmeal, and raisins. Combine well.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Cover backing tray with parchment, use a tablespoon to place the dough apart on the tray.
5. Bake for 15-20 min in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on backing sheet for a couple of minutes.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment